viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010




UNIVERSAL AND PERSONAL BEHAVIORS




Universal behavior:

Running for a dangerous animal

Always when I see a movie and the main character is pursued by some dangerous animal so he runs to save himself.

Also I remembered when I was a child, frequently I used to play with my cousin Ubaldo and one day we were playing soccer but, in a moment we saw a big angry dog and both decided to ran as much as possible because we were so scared.

For that reason I thinking about it and I guess to running for a dangerous animal is a universal behavior, anyone person can act in the same way.

Have an e-mail

Maybe some time ago have an e-mail could be a personal behavior but, right now is an obligation because the internet is in whole world and if you want to communicated with another person, a member of your family or just to send a important information you must have an e-mail.

I decided to talk about that because for me is a personal experience, 18 months ago I didn’t like having an e-mail because in that moment I thought wasn’t important for me but many time passed and each time was more important for my university studies, at the end I must had had to created my e-mail.





Personal behaviors:


Workout

Many people don’t like workout, another people don’t like it but they have to do it for health, and other people like do exercises. I think this behavior could be personal because it depends of likes and dislikes of the people.

Sleeping with a bedroom window open

I like this example because I remembered, 2 weeks ago I talked about it with Sharon and she said to me that she didn’t like it, but in my case I like it because the wind is in my bedroom and I feel more comfortable.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario